Bitter kola is one the natural fruit that is good for human health. Bitter kola has done many hidden works which many people never believed that it can be done. In some country, coming across bitter kola is as hard. But in the west Africa, Some countries Like Nigeria is a very big producer of this bitter kola. In this post, we will be talking about Bitter kola and its health benefits.
Bitter Kola And Its Health Benefits
- IT IMPROVES SEXUAL POTENCY: bitter kola does not only increase sex drive, it also improves the sexual performance of men, maybe that is why it is mostly consumed by men.
- REMEDY FOR OSTEOARTHRITIS: you might be wondering what Osteorthristis means, this is simply the degeneration of joint cartilage and also the underlying bone that causes pain and stiffness, which is a common form of arthritis. However, research has revealed that the effect of bitter cola reduces inflammation and pain who increases joint movement In patients that has Osteoarthritis symptoms.
- COMBATS STDS: it has also been revealed that seeds and leaves of bitter cola have antibacterial activities which do not only enhances sexual performance but also reduce sexually transmitted disease.
- IT IMPROVES THE FUNCTION OF THE LUNGS: bitter kola contents help to strengthen the fibers and the lung tissue, it also helps to maintain good respiratory tract as well as treating chest cold.
- IT IMPROVES IMMUNITY SYSTEM: there is no doubt that this seed has a high Oxidant, the high oxidant content of the seed helps the body to increase its immunity level, it also helps to fight bacterias.
- IT IS ANTI-MALARIA AGENT: cola also has anti-malaria properties, this is why traditional healers have always prescribed the use of this particular seed to cure malaria infections. The stem, bark, and the seed of cola are also used to treat acute fever, inflammation of the respiratory tract, and throat infections.