Details for the Academic session in Landmark university have been specified, like cost, Eligibility, and registration details 2021/2022.
This Application is called in from qualified prospects for admission into the full-time degree Programmes of the Landmark university 2020/2021 academic session.
The school fees payments are paid installmentally, this will come for times.
There will also be free tuition fees for all the programs in the College of Agriculture.
ALL DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE COLLEGE.
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
1. B.Sc (Computer Science) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Biochemistry) – 4 years
3. B.Sc (Microbiology) – 4 years
4. B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
5. B. Sc (Physics) – 4 years
6. B.Sc (Mathematics) – 4 years
7. B.Eng (Civil Engineering) – 5years
8. B.Eng (Chemical Engineering) – 5 years
9. B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering) – 5years
10. B.Eng (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) this is for 5 years
11. B.Eng (Agri & BioSystems Engineering) this is for 5years
BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc (Accounting) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Banking & Finance) -4 years.
3. B.Sc (BusinessAdministration) -4years)
4. B.Sc (Economics) – 4years
5. B.Sc (Political Science) -4years
6. B.Sc (International Relations) – 4years
7. B.Sc (Sociology) – 4years
1. B.Agric. (Crop Science) – 5years
2. B.Agric. (Animal Science) – 5years
3. B.Agric. (Agric. Extension & Rural Development) – 5years
4. B.Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
5. B.Agric. (Soil Science) – 5years
NEW PROGRAMMES IN SCHOOL
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
Food Science and Nutrition
Home Science and Management
Applied Biology Biotechnology
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
2021 needs for the landmark university entry are: credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE and O’LEVEL/NECO /NABTEB or it equivalent obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
All subjects that are selected, must include English Language, Mathematics, and other subjects which is relevant to the proposed course of study.
UTME PREREQUISITES REQUIREMENTS.
If you are a student applying for a landmark university should take the following as important.
1_Applicant might have sat for the current year of the post ume and ascertained for the cut off mark
2_Students must ensure that their Combination for their specific course aligns with the subjects they chooses.
3_Candidates who did not make Landmark their preferred university will have to apply for the university.
4_Landmark university is currently handling the post ume screening exercise.
If candidates don’t meet up with the exercise, they won’t be admitted.
1_Kindly visit our application admission portal http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app
2_Make sure to come to the application payment form with the necessities and accurate details. Candidates mist provide their phone number, email, and the rest.
3_When you are done with the form filling, a preview will be displayed and you will have to work on corrections before submitting.
4_You will have to pay the sum of 8,000 for the Application form and screening fee of 2000 on the payment portal selected. You will need an ATM, verve, Visa, or MasterCard, or E_Tranzact card to complete your payment.
5_Once you are done with your payment, you will be redirected to a portal where you have to fill the form.
6_Students are expected to log in to the payment portal to put in their information and credentials, including a passport to complete their application form.
7_When you are done, do well to submit the print out to the school which will contain your details supplied by you and your application form number.
8_Other information will be announced in a later date, further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
9_Applicants are expected to come with their print out and original credentials.
Post UTME slip.
2 Passport photographs.
Copy of Sponsorship
Letter from religious leaders
Birth certificate/State of origin.
Clearance cared etc.
Students must be of good behavior, must be Christian, and must be birth with excellence.