(Federal Road Safety Corps) FRSC 2021/2022 Recruitment
The Federal Nigerian road safety corps 2021/2022 Recruitment Application is what many people has been asking of and how to apply.
The Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC Recruitment comes once in a month. The Application Process Requirements and portal is what we are going to discuss in this post.
The Nigerian Road Safety Corps FRSC always Recruit young Nigerians who are able and ready to join the corps. The FRSC is in charge of maintaining the road codes and safety of drivers.
The FRSC is also a para military in Nigeria.
FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Requirements
Please make sure you read all the requirements needed as failure to do so will automatically disqualify you.
• Applicants must be Nigerian by birth by birth.
• Application must Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in during the time of registration. (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
• All the Applicants must not be married.
• All the Applicants must Not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height.
• All the Applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres which is applicable only to men.
• All the Applicants must be physically, medically and mentally fit.
• All the Applicants must Produce a certificate of medical fitness which must be obtained from a government hospital.
• All the Applicants must be free from any type of financial embarrassment.
• All the Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses in the court of Law.
• Being a computer literate and possession of valid drivers license is an added advantage to an applicants.
• Any of your certificate or qualification that is not declared or tendered during the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corps.
• Anybody who have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted.
• Don’t register twice as for double entries would be disqualified automatically.
• All the Shortlisted applicants would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB.
• All the Shortlisted applicants would be required to undergo a complete drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
• All the Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge card.
• Please also note that FRSC Recruitment is free of Charge.
Please Note that there are different Cadre in the FRSC as each cadre has its own Educational qualifications.
Below is the Academic Qualifications of Each Cadre.
FRSC 2021/2022 Recruitment Academic Qualifications 2021/2022
*Academic Qualification for Officer.
• You must Posses Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized higher institution of higher learning in Medicine
• NYSC Discharge Certificate
• Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
*Academic Qualification for Officer Cadre.
• Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Technology, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
• NYSC Discharge Certificate, is a must and must not be more than 30 years of age at the time of applying.
*Academic Qualification for Marshal Inspector.
• A Higher National Diploma (HND) from any recognized Institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificate is also required.
• Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM), Nurses who are in the following areas can also apply; Anesthetics Nurse, Theatre Nurse, Orthopedic Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Dental Nurse. Accident and Emergency Nurse.
• Your Statement of Result must not be more than 5 years
• All the Applicants must not be more than 30 years at the time of Applying.
Academic Qualification for Artisans and Tradesmen.
• You must Posses a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/GCE/NECO) or NABTEB.
• You must provide your Trade Test and or other professional Certificates which is required.
• For those who applied as Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s License.
• All the Candidates must not be more than 27 years of age during the time of Applying.
Academic Qualification for Road Marshal Assistant
• You must Posses a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE (WAEC/GCE/NECO) or NABTEB, Please note that one of the credits must be in English Language.
All the candidates must not be more than 27 years of at the time of Applying.
If you want to to Apply For the FRSC Recruitment, Please Visit their Official Recruitment website www.frsc.gov.ng
For Updates on the Recruitment Process and other Recruitments, don’t forget to subscribe to our Email List and always check our blog Jobmademen.com for updates.