Garden Egg And Its Health Benefits. Just like bitter cola, Garden egg is another fruit/seed that is very rich in food nutrients. it is not not only used for traditional purposes, it is a good source of dietary fiber, as well as other minerals and vitamins.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GARDEN EGG ARE;
- PROMOTES WEIGHT LOSS: eating the greenish type of garden egg helps to reduce body weight because it contains low carbohydrate and other calories essential for weight loss.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: research has revealed that garden egg is rich in Antioxidants, such as Anthocyanins, Nasunin, and Flavonoids, these antioxidants help in to prevent the development of cancer as well as other diseases in the body
- RICH IN VITAMIN B: naturally, the garden egg is a natural source of vitamin B’s like Thiamin, Niacin, B6, and pantothenic acid, this acid helps the body to utilize its fat and protein which also contributes to nervous system positivity. Just because of the vitamin content of this fruit, it is advisable to consume it always because then it helps in brain development and also makes sure that the nervous system and the immune system are in order.
- IT PREVENTS ANEMIA: is a rich source of iron, which helps to increase red blood cells, its consumption, therefore, helps the adequate flow of the red blood cell round the body, which boosts the energy in the body.
- PREVENTS DIABETES: it is a source of soluble fiber and carbohydrate which helps to regulate the blood sugar level and glucose absorption leading to a decrease in diabetes. This is why it is highly recommended for diabetes patients
- PREVENTS HEART DISEASES: they are very rich in Vitamin B1 and B6 ( Thiamin and Niacin) these two vitamins are responsible for the proper functioning of the heart and cellular respiration. Vitamins B1 helps in maintaining good and a healthy nervous system, its deficiency leads to cardiovascular problems.