If you want to join the Ghana Armed Forces, that is You want to join the Army,Navy Or Air Force. Ghana Armed Forces consist of three branches, Army Navy Air Force. To join any of the above, there are some requirements which you need to possess before you can be recruited into the Ghana Armed Forces.
GHANA ARMED FORCES RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS 2021
1.You must be a Ghanaian Citizen by birth,which simple means you have to be born in Ghana before you can be able to apply.
|Ghana Armed Forces|
2.You must be of a good character.
3. For those applying for Non trades men must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years.If you are applying for Trades men, you are to be between the ages of 18 and 27 years.
4. You are to be medically fit by the Ghanaian Armed Forces Standards.
5. You are to be single at the time of applying.
6. You must not be bonded
7. Your hight is not to be less than 1.68m for the male candidates and 1.57m for Female candidates. For Military Police,You are to be not less than 1.75m for males and 1.70m for females.
8. You must have 6 credits (not less than grade C6) in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination including Core English And Core Mathematics. All the Requirements mentioned above is for the 3 Armed Forces consist of Army Navy Air Force.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GHANA ARMED FORCES.
To Apply for the Ghanaian Armed Forces, you need to visit the Ghanaian Armed Forces recruitment portal which is www.gafrecruitment.com to apply. Please make sure you fill the information correctly or you may be disqualified.
Note that the recruitment is not online now, will be updated when they start recruiting.