How to Join the Nigerian Navy as a graduate is the same thing as how to join the Nigerian Navy DSSC Which means Direct Service Commission which is mainly for graduates from various university and polytechnic in the country.
Joining the Nigerian Navy as a graduate is an alternative to Joining the Nigerian Defence academy. Those cadets in the Nigerian Defence Academy spend 5 years in the course of their training both military and academy session.
When You Join the Nigerian Navy as a graduate, you spend up to 9 months in your training before you are commissioned into the Nigerian Navy as a Naval Officer and promoted to the rank of sub lieutenant in the Nigerian Navy.
You can Also read on how to join the Nigerian Army As A Graduate HERE
it comes once in a year,but sometimes it doesn’t come depends on what the Nigerian Navy needs at that moment.
Before you can join the Nigerian Navy as a graduate, you must follow the Instructions listed below.
Requirements To Join The Nigerian Navy As A Graduate
- You must be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria. and also be between the Age of 22 and 28 Years at the time of registration.
- Be medically,Mentally and physically fit.
- Mesure not less than 1.68m(Male),1.65m(female)
- Must not have been convicted by any Court of Law
- Posseses a minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Applicants Less Serving members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- Posseses valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission.
- Posseses a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants character and Integrity
To Apply for Nigerian Navy Dssc, visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com