Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force,How Much A Nigerian Police Officer Is Paid.
How much is a Nigerian Police officer paid. Nigerian police officers Salary is paid according to the rank you are holding. Some people collect higher than others because the more you stay in the work the more your salary increase. Nigerian Police force also have their Own commissioned officers and Recruits.
The Salary of a police officer is different from the salary of a police recruit. The commissioned officers spend 5 years in the Training before becoming a police officer while the police recruit spend not less 9 months in training. Below is the Salary Structure of the Nigerian Police Officers
1. Police Constable II – N84,000 2.
Police Constable I – N86,000
3. Sergeant Copral – N96,000
4. Sergeant Major – N119,000
5. Inspector Of Police II – N167,000
6. Inspector of Police I – N254,000
7. ASP II -N271,000
8. ASP I – N296,000
9. DSP -N321,000
10. Superintendent of Police (SP) – N342,000
11. Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) – N419,000
12. Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) – N483,000
13. Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) – N531,000
14. Commissioner of police (CP) – N1.5million.