Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2021/2022.
The Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2021/2022 is free of charge,We will be discussing about the Nigerian Custom service Recruitment Application and requirements which you must Possess to obtain the Nigeria Custom Service (NCS).
If you have been waiting to join the NCS, this is your chance and Opportunity.
In this post,we have given you the full step by step and Instruction on how to apply for the Nigeria Custom Service and be successful.
The Nigeria Custom Service Application Portal is expected to be open in few weeks for candidates to be able to apply.
Please always read carefully the directive and fill all the required information online.
Submitting of any false documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
Main Qualifications Needed.
1. All the candidates must SSCE/(NECO,WAEC,NABTEB,GCE)certificates with credits in not less than 4 subjects which includes English Language and Mathematics.
2. All the Applicant’s must have their First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
3. All the Applicants must be physically medically and mentally fit. And you are not to have any criminal record.
4. Any Applicants with any form disabilities or Deformity should not apply
Requirements For Nigeria Custom Service 2021/2022
1. You must Be a Nigerian citizen by birth as stated in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
2. You must have a Height of not less than 1.7 meters. for male and 1.64 meters for Female.
3. You must not have any Criminal record.
4. You must be Certified by any government medical personnel that you are physically and mentally suitable for joining the services
5. You must not be suffering from any physical or mental disability
6. You must be Free from any type of financial shame
7. You must have a good character.
8. You must Present certificates of origin country which must be signed by the local government president/secretary. Certificates which are only certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
9. You must not apply twice, only once and make sure that everything you fill in the online application is real.
All The registration and selection process is totally free of charge.
To apply for the Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Please visit their Application Portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Then click on the registration at the right top of the website.
You will be asked to enter your email address.(Please make sure you enter a valid email address for you will be contacted through the email in case there is any update or changes to in your Application.)
Then enter the position you wish to apply for.(Make sure you choose the position which corresponds with the qualifications you Possess)
Make sure you fill every information correctly and Submit.
Make sure to activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to the email address you used while registering.
To read more about other Recruitments CLICK HERE