Nigerian Air Force Recruitment BMTC 2021/2022.
The long awaited Nigerian Air force Recruitment is here for the interested Candidates. The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment (BMTC) is a type of Recruitment which is meant for Undergraduates with O level, NCE or OND. It’s a training of 6 months which after you become an Air Force Personnel. The Nigerian Air Force has call on interested and able me who will like to join the Nigerian Air Force fight for peace in the Country to come and apply for the Recruitment . They made this statement through their Official Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram page.
APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2021)
1. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
2. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
4. Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
5. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
6. Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
7. Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
8. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must posses at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
c. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
10. Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
11. Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
12. Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
13. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
14. For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org”
In their Statement above, they made it understandable for everyone who wishes to apply.
Don’t apply by your self if you don’t know how to go about it to avoid mistake. You can visit any Cyber Café near you for Assistance.
Always check back on this page for updates or subscribe for our notification so that you can be updated once there is any update.
Also Note that this Recruitment is not for graduates. If you are a graduate and and wish to join the Nigerian Air Force, Read on how to join the Nigerian Air Force as a graduate.