Nigerian Army 81Rri Portal For Registration form
The Nigerian Army 81Rri is now on sale for the interested candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment.
The @HQ Nigerian has made the Official commencement of the registration and the application form on their Official Facebook page.
“This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 15 February, 2021. Please apply using the link below”
For those who will be registering for the 81rri Recruitment, Note that there are some requirements which you need to Posses some qualifications.
Nigerian Army 81Rri Recruitment Requirements And Portal
1. Every Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and must also possess a National Identity Card (NIN)
2. You must Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. Which One of the credits must be English Language.
3. In addition to the listed above qualification, those ones who are applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
4. All Applicants must Be between the ages of 18years – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years at the time of Applying.
5. You must Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male Candidates and female candidates respectively.
6. Having Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army 81Rri Portal
The Nigerian Army 81rri Portal is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army 81Rri Registration
All the Interested Candidates are to visit the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Log on to the website and create your password and username.
Fill in all the required information needed and submit the application online.
Make sure you give accurate information about your self to avoid disqualification.
Print out the online registered form and the guarantors form as well because you will present it during your Screening.