The Nigerian Army Has announced the recruitment DSSC And SSC 2019/2020 in the the Nigerian army.
The Nigerian army DSSC which means Direct Short Service Commission And SSC which also means Short Service Commission are short period of training offered to graduates who has finished their higher institution in any recognized university or polytechnic.
If you want to know the difference between DSSC and SSC,Please refer to this link https://www.jobmademen.com/difference-between-dsscdirect-short-service-commissionand-sscshort-service-combatant-commission/ or CLICK HERE
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
METHOD OF APPLICATION Applications are to be made online free of charge from the 14th of August 2019.
Instructions On How to apply:On
(1) Log on to WWW.NIGERIANARMYMS.NG to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(c)Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d)Certificate of state of origin.
(e)Birth certificate or age declaration.
Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.