Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is the website which the Nigerian Army Recruitment form is Obtained.Some Keeps on Searching around for where to register for the recruitment, that’s why we are updating this article to show you the portal and step by on how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment easily and the requirements you Need
NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT PORTAL
To register,You have to visit the recruitment website which is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- You have to Register and apply with a valid email address
- Make sure to Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- You should also visit designated examination and recruitment centers with above documents
NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
• All applicants are expected to have a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. English language is a compulsory subject.
• For those registering for, Tradesmen & Women, you are to have an OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
• Age required, you’re to be between 18-22 years if you’re applying for Non-Tradesmen & Women.
• If you are applying for Tradesmen or tradeswomen, then you have to be between 18 – 26 years.
• All Applicants must print out all their completed online forms. After printing, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centers. You will submit the forms during your screening exercise period.
• If you have a very good knowledge of other Nigerian languages, it’s an added advantage.
Please Note that this requirements is for those who wants to join with SSCE.
If you want to join the Nigerian Army as graduate,maybe you posses HND,BSC, Please visit HERE to read on how to join the Nigerian Army as a Graduate.
You can also visit HERE to read about the requiements needed to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate.