Nigerian Army University Biu 2021/2022 Admission/Requirements (NAUB)
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a University in Nigeria which is owned by the Nigerian Army. The Nigerian Army University Biu is made up of both military and Civilians.
The Nigerian Army University Biu is located in Biu Local Government Borno State. The Admission Process and Requirements needed is going to be explained in details.
How to get Admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu
Getting admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu is not that though but note that you must write your JAMB and meet up with their cut off mark.
Nigerian Army University Biu 2021/2022 Admission/Requirements
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2021 UTME and the candidates who Possess a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are the ones eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field which must include English Language and Mathematics.
The Qualifications must be Possessed at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels.
Participation in the Post-UTME and DE which will all be conducted online and it is mandatory for all interested candidates.
REGISTRATION AND SCREENING PROCEDURES
• You have to Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
• Click on UTME/DE Screening.
• Then Create a User Account (New users only) if you already have an account,jump this step.
• Select your program choice.
• Click “Pay Now” button to make your payments.
• Select select the type of ATM Card you have (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
• Only the candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
• Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
• Scan and upload all the original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2021 JAMB Registration slip.
• Make sure you submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
So make sure not to make any mistakes.
For those who wants to Run Remedial Arts and Science 1 year course,there own Application method and Requirements is listed below.
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES
All the Candidates seeking to gain Admission into the NAUB Remedial programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC, / NECO / NABTED or its equivalents in not more than (2) sittings.
1. Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng
2. Click on APPLY REMEDIAL.
3. Create a User Account (New users only).
4. Select your programme type
5. Select your first and second choices of 3 subject combination each.
7. Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment of N5000
8. Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
9. Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
10. Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
11. Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
12. Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
Also Note that Nigerian Army University Biu is Diffrent from the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Click HERE if you want to read about the Nigerian Defence Academy Admission and requirements.