The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements are the requirements needed before you can be enlisted into the Nigerian Navy.
The Nigeria Navy recruitment is for those that posses Olevel, NCE or OND certificate. For those who posses HND or BSC should read on how to join the Nigerian Navy as a graduate. You can also reed on the Nigerian Navy DSSC Requirements. The Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment which you can also call Direct Short Service Commission is a type of recruitment which is meant for Graduates.
Nigerian Navy recruitment also comes once in a year or twice as the case may be.
Below are the list of the requirements for The Nigerian Navy Recruitment.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements
- West African certificate/Senior secondary school certificate.
- Ordinary National Diploma. Or any other Educational qualifications equivalent to the ones Mentioned Above.
- Any Applicant possessing higher educational qualifications like HND,BSC other than the ones stated above should not Apply.
- Any Certificate Not declared or tendered and Accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after the exercise and cannot be tendered for the sake of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through normal service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the Age of 18 to 22 years at the time of Application. While 24 years is acceptable for those with higher qualifications.
- Applicants must not be married or have Children before joining
- Applicants is required to print out Parents/Guardian consent form and Local Government Attestation form
- Applicants must be of Nigerian Origin by Birth.
- Applicants with the following problems are not to Apply. 1.Short sightedness 2.Bow or K Leg. 3.Ear problem
- Previous Orthopedic surgeon 5.Flat foot 6.Stammering 7.Fracture or any other Natural Disability.
- Applicants must be free from Any previous conviction by court of Law or Criminal Charges.
Interested candidates should visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com to register.