The Nigerian Police Force Ranks And Salary is one of the things some people are eager to know or read about. The Nigerian Police Salary is divided according to the rank each person posses.
If you have lower rank, Note that your salary is going to be lower,
But if you have Higher rank,Note that your salary is going to be higher Also.
Sometimes it’s also determined by number of years you have put in the Nigerian Police Force.
The longer you have been in the service, the more you have increment in your salary.
The Nigerian Police Officers tend to have higher ranks and Salary than the police recruits because they are the ones that Joined the Nigerian Police through the Nigerian Police Academy and pass out as Officers while the police recruits spend only 6 to 9 months in their training before passing out as a police Constable.
You can read on how to join the Nigerian Police Academy HERE
You can also read on how to join the Nigerian Police Recruitment HERE
Below is the break down of the Nigerian Police Force Ranks And Salary
1. The Police Constable II is Paid – N84,002
2.The Police Constable I is paid – N86,002
3. The Sergeant Coporal is paid – N96,002
4. The Sergeant Major is paid – N119,002
5. The Inspector Of Police II is Paid – N167,002
6.The Inspector of Police I is Paid – N254,002
7. The ASP II is Paid – N271,002
8. The ASP I is paid – N296,002
9. The DSP is paid – N321,002
10. The Superintendent of Police (SP) is paid – N342,002
11. The Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) is paid – N419,002
12. The Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) is paid – N483,002
13. The Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) is paid – N531,002
14. The Commissioner of police (CP) is paid – N1.5million
Please Note that the Basic Salary may change at any time but be rest assured that it will be updated here immediately.
To Know more about the Nigerian Police Force,visit their official website www.npf.gov.ng