Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal is the website which those who are interested in joining the Nigerian Police Force visit ,and apply.
The Nigerian Police Force always bring out their training once in a year or they can do their Recruitment twice in a year due to the Security Challenges in the country.
For those who are interested in joining the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal.
But Before you visit the Application Portal,there are some things you need to know which is the basic requirements which you need to Posses and procedures which you need to follow so that you can be successful during your registration process.
Firstly,you need to visit the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
After that,read carefully and understand so that you can know where your Qualification fall in during the application.
You must provide every correct information as it is in your documents.Dont try to give any wrong information because it’s an automatic disqualification.
Always make sure you include a valid phone number and email address in case there is any update,you will be contacted through those medium.
Note that you can’t use one phone number or email address to apply for multiple applicants.
You are only allowed to apply only once as multiple Application is an automatic disqualification.
Download and print out the online application form and the guarantor form because you are going to present it during the screening process
NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
1.Nationality: You must Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and must posses your National Identification Number (NIN)
2. Age: You Must not be less than 18 years old or more than 25 years of age.
3. Education: You Must have an O’ Level certificate (SSCE) at least 5 credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE
4. Character: You Must be of good character and You must not have been in any way convicted of any criminal offence.
5. Height: You Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men & 1.64 metres for women.
6. Chest Measurement: You Must not have less than (34 inches) 86Cm expanded chest measurement. (This is for men only).
7. Physical Features: You Must not have any one of the following deformities or abnormalities.
Deformed Hands that cannot perform all the full functions of the hand,
Amputation of any part of your body, Gross Malformation of the teeth,
8. Pregnancy, You are not be pregnant if you are applying for the Recruitment.
9. Financial Status: You Must be free from any kind of pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ Form: Make sure to Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any 2 of the following:
Your Sureties which must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions which you attended, Any Civil Servant who is not below the rank of Grade Level 12,or Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, Or any Military Officer who is not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
11. You need to posses a valid National Drivers’ License though it’s not compulsory but it’s an added advantage. NOTE that All candidates must undergo medical checkup and examination before final selection
Please Also Note that the Process is for the Nigerian Police Recruitment which you train for six months and pass out with the rank of Constable in the Nigerian Police.
If you want to Join the Nigerian Police Force and be A Police Officer,that means you need to apply for the Nigerian Police Academy.
Read on how to join the Nigerian Police Academy HERE.
Note that they spend 5 years in the Course of their training because it contains both Police and Academic training.