Nigerian Prison Service 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Portal
The Nigerian Prison Service is also a member of the Nigerian Paramilitary which I have listed in my Previous post on the highest paid Paramilitary in Nigeria. The Nigerian prison Service always Recruit able men to join their service once in a while.
In this post we are going to explain on how to join the Nigerian Prison Service and Requirements needed for you to apply.
Now let’s start with how to Apply For the Nigerian Prison Service
How to Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2021/2022.
To apply for the Nigeria Prison Service recruitment, follow the steps below:
1. You have to Visit the Nigerian prison portal at http://recruit.prisonportal.com.ng/
2. Create an account by entering your name and password
3. Login to the NPS recruitment portal via http://www.prisons.gov.ng/
4. Fill in all the required details and submit your application online.
5. Print out your registration slip (reference form) which is also to be completed by you.
6. Use a valid email address and phone number
7. Make sure all your details are correct to avoid disqualification.
Now let’s discuss about Requirements needed to join the Nigerian Prison Service
Requirements for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Nigerian Prison Service will only employ suitably qualified Nigerians into the Nigerian prison service.
2. You must be mentally sound before you can be employed.
3. You must be physically fit and healthy before applying for the Nigerian Prison Service.
4. You must have a very good character.
5. You must not have been convicted by any court of law.
6. You must not be a violent person or belong to any kind of fraternity group.
7. You must be between the ages of 18years and 30years.
8. Your height must not be less than 1.65m if you are male and 1.60 for the female applicants.
9. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 this is only for men.
10. Make sure you read all the academic qualifications before you apply for the Nigerian Prison Service.