PHCN 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Portal
The Power Holding Company Of Nigeria also know as PHNC Recruitment is what we are discussing in this article.
How to Join the PHCN, The requirements and Application process and method.
Power Holding Company Of Nigeria are the Organization which is in charge of Power supply in the country. They are Formally know as NEPA which means National Electric Power Authority.
Some people has been asking questions on how to join this organization that is why we are writing about how to apply for the PHCN easily without any stress.
Read Carefully to the end to understand it well not to make any mistake when applying.
Let’s Start with the Requirements.
Requirements for PHCN Recruitment 2021/2022
For you to be accepted into the Power Holding Company Of Nigeria there are some requirements which you need to meet.
Below is the requirements in details.
1. You must have your West African Examination School Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council Certificate (NECO) with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects and it must include English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
2. You must Posses Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
3. Having Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
4. You must be physically and medically fit.
Now that you know the requirements needed to join the PHCN, Let me briefly explain how to Apply.
How to Apply for PHCN Recruitment 2021/2022
Read this procedures below Carefully for it will walk you through on how to apply for PHCN Recruitment.
1. Firstly, you have to Visit the PHCN Application portal at www.phcn.gov.ng
2. Follow all the instructions listed on the PHCN official website.
3. Fill all the required information and submit your application form.
4. Make sure you use a valid email address and phone number because it may be used to contact you when you are successful.