STANBIC IBTC: JOB TITLE: Bussiness Development Manager-SIPML
LOCATION: Lagos Island, Lagos
JOB SECTOR: Financial Services
JOB DETAILS: Wealth and Investment
- STANBIC IBTC business development manager will be responsible for providing tailored consultative for all pension and Gratuity related matters in the region by driving voluntary contributions across the employees of the assigned institution and growing SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders and asset under management.
- It is the work of the business manager to also support and deliver the universal financial solution gaols of the Stanbic IBTC Group
- He/she is responsible for ensuring that clients perceive, feel, and experience the company positively through the timely and conclusive resolution of pre and post-sales issues.
- It is the responsibility of the business manager to achieve and assign a monthly RSA pin target.
- He/she is responsible for assigning the monthly/yearly contribution targets.
- Achieve new employers’ targets.
- Grow SIPML’s wallet share of the employer’s business by creating more contributing RSA pins.
- Give advice to employers on pension/Gratuity solutions based on consultative analysis of their business model and pension industry dynamics
- Consistently identify the value to our customers by leveraging the varus resources within the group
- Grow SIPML’s share of mind among clients/organizations in the assigned institution
- Increase the funding and contribution ratios of employees
- Proffer possible strategies to improve sales and relating to
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in marketing
- First degree in general social science
- 5 years of minimum experience on sales and relationship management
- Minimum of 3 years experience with exposure in client profiling
- Minimum of 5 years experience with exposure in sales relationship management and leadership position.
PRESENTATION SKILLS; he/she must have the ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate tools.
CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDING; he/she must have the ability to analyze customer’s needs by engaging with them, analyzing their business objectives and their financial positions.
APPLICATIONS: the ability to use Microsoft office word, excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
COMPLIANCE; the ability to interpret regulations and laws that apply to the business and to provide information to business on how to comply e.g pension reform Acts 2014
DEADLINE: not specified
Visit them on their website on www.stanbicIBTC.com.ng to apply