The management of the University of Portharcourt UNIPORT has announced t the general public about the sale of its post Utme screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Qualified candidates are to log in and their input Utme Registration Number and then confirm pre-loaded Utme details.
- Print the payment slip.
- Proceed to any of the following banks with the Remita Platform(Access Bank, Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, UBA, and UNIPORT-CHOBA MICRO FINANCE Bank)and make a payment of 2000(processing fee)
- Get a Remitta receipt showing an access code from the bank teller confirming your payment.
- Login again with your Utme registration number and access the code on the payment slip.
- Complete the form as required( students who are awaiting their level results should indicate
- Submit and print registration slip for the screening exercise.
- Using different pictures and names on registration slip is not tolerated by the university and it may lead to disqualification of the affected candidates.
- Candidates must be sixteen years and above to be able to take part in this exercise.
- Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed into the screening arena.
- Candidates are not expected to be physically present on the university campus, because the registration is online, they are therefore advised to register from any location.
- Candidates are advised to make the university their first choice
- Candidates must make sure that their O’Level results are carefully uploaded on the Jamb website as soon as possible for them to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that they register with their valid emails and phone numbers so that further information will be communicated to them.
- Candidates must endeavor to stick to the time and date of the screening.
- Candidates should be mindful of online scammers and because of that, they are required to submit their reports or complaints to the technical support service at firstname.lastname@example.org